Open an Account Today
Open an account today and start turning your dreams into action.
It's easy to start. Read the Disclosure Booklet carefully, then select how you'd like to enroll:
The Michigan Education Savings Program (MESP) offers you three (3) easy ways to enroll:
- Enroll Online!
You can submit your initial contribution electronically from your bank account or by sending a personal check.
- Download Enrollment Materials
Fill in the forms online, print and mail.
- Request Enrollment Kit
Fill in the online request form to have enrollment materials mailed to you. Please allow five to seven days for delivery. Once you receive your enrollment materials, simply fill in all the applicable forms and mail them back in the enclosed envelope.
Gather this information first to help you complete the enrollment form faster:
- A blank check and/or deposit slip (for bank account and ABA/routing number), if you are going to fund your initial contribution through an electronic bank draft or establish an automatic contribution plan (see sample)
- Your bank branch telephone number (for electronic funds transfer)
- Your Social Security Number or federal Taxpayer Identification Number
- Name of the individual for whom you are opening the account (beneficiary)
- That individual's Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number